How cute is this?!
Yarn & needles: Sugar ‘n’ Cream in white (90 m/58 g) and blue/cream variegated (15 m/10 g).
4 mm straights and 3.75 mm dpns
Dates: 24th – 27th Feb 2015
- Only used 1 CC, instead of 2.
- Worsted-weight cotton instead of DK simply because that’s what I had to hand.
- Accidental modification of crossing the cables the opposite way. It’s now a design feature.
- Another accidental mod of leaving off the stripes around the v-neck collar.
- I’m going to be honest and say that it’s really difficult to get this on my teapot. I don’t know if it’s because of the yarn I used, but it’s really tricky. And it’s not easy to get the lid on, once the cosy is on the teapot.
- However, it is super cute and I hope it will keep my tea warmer for longer!