Pattern: The imaginatively named “Tea Cosy” by Lily/Yarnspirations.
Yarn and needles: Worsted-weight cotton. 50 g of Peaches & Creme (blue) and 26 g of Sugar ‘n’ Cream (blue ombre). 5 mm straight bamboo needles.
Dates: 14th – 19th April 2015
- Knew/thought I wouldn’t have enough of the solid to make this so added the ombre Sugar ‘n’ Cream yarn.
- 2 row stripes, with colour changing on the WS.
- Due to a user-error, I made the top in one colour, but I rather like it.
- It’s a little roomy on my tea pot, but that does make it easier to take on and off!
- Really quick knit and could have been made in a day or two but this yarn hurts my hands so I spaced the knitting out over several days.