And here’s the progress I’ve made (colour is more accurate in this photo than last week’s)
Closer shot of the number of rows I’ve done, as indicated by the blue stitch marker:
I think 7 days is all I can manage on this (it takes a great deal of concentration and I’m increasing 6 sts every other row so it’s only going to get harder!), so I’ve switched to another long-languishing UFO.
Well, now I’ve got the Winter 2015 commissioned knitting done I’ve turned back to my abandoned projects! My aim is to work on one or two each week until I’ve finally finished them. Or made up my mind to abandon them all together (already done that this year).