or: The Skinned Ewok Hood
Pattern: My own, made up out of my own sick mind, by Me [My Ravelry Project Page].
Crab Claw/Antler cable from the Harmony Guide of 220 Aran Stitches.
Yarn(s) & Needles:
MC: Sirdar Click Chunky in “Hustle Brown” (hehe). 3 x 50 g used
CC: Laines Du Nord Duchessa in “Light brown/brown” (imaginative). 2.5 x 50 g used
6 mm circ, 100 cm long and 7.5 mm circ, 80 cm long. I didn’t have a 15 mm needle for the CC so I used my 7.5 mm needle and wrapped the yarn around it twice, dropping the extra loop on the next row.
Dates: Jan 4th – Jan 17th 2015
- Basically just made it up as I went along, with only a little mathematics involved!
- Cast on at the centre top, using Judy’s Magic Cast on, and knit down.
- Cowl cast on at centre back (using temp crochet cast on) and attached by knitting it on with the live stitches from the hood.
- Liner is knitted in to hood.
- Inspiration came from (may the Saints of Knitting preserve me) twig, by Tiny Owl Knits.