Pattern: My own toe-up pattern (with standard gusset incs and heel flap).
MC: Easyknits Sushi Roll in Vlad. 330 yds per roll (used almost all of it).
CC: Posh Yarns Jeannie Sock in Froggy Went A-Wooing (remnants of Mad Eye Moody Socks)
- Used Judy’s Magic Cast on with CC.
- Continued CC through socks with simple intarsia-in-the-round technique.
- On one sock I moved the green “stem” stitches across with the main fabric with cable-like moves and on the other I inc/dec either side of CC yarn.
- Stems moved at random but in same general direction across the foot and then around the leg.
- Included calf shaping
- I never blogged about these in case I wanted to send them to a magazine for publication, but I’ve decided to either self-publish or just not bother at all! If I do write them up, they would be a paid pattern because there’s quite a bit of work involved (for me, anyway!)
- Added a free-floating lace leaf at the end of the stems, and tacked it down at the point to the ribbing.