No, you’re not having memory problems, I never got around to blogging this while it was on the needles!
- Mean Girls Yarn Club Episode 2: Mean Girls Strike Back, “Dictate Hoar” (Delores Umbridge from Harry Potter).
- 100% superwash merino wool.
- Sock/fingering weight.
- Approx. 145 m/160 yds used.
- 4 mm x 40 cm circular needle.
Dates and dimensions:
- 11th Jan – 14th Jan 2014.
- Finished/blocked dimensions; 18″ (46 cm) circumference at top, 24″ (61 cm) circumference at base, 9.25″ (23 cm) length from cast on to point.
Notes and modifications:
- No modifications to the pattern at all. I know, right?! So not like me!
- Only took me 4 days to make this, and I probably could have managed it in 2, if I’d not been working on other things.
- I’m planning on making another one soon since it’s both light and warm, and fits very nicely under a coat or shirt.