Come with me on a journey through time and space (10 bonus points if you know where that comes from)…
Pattern: Limpetiole (a.k.a. Mystery KAL Hat B) by Woollywormhead
Yarn and needles: King Cole Moods Duet DK (70% acrylic, 30% wool). Probably 4 mm needles, magic loop.
Dates: 1st Nov 2010 – date unknown.
- Well, this was a while ago…
- I’ve no idea how long it’s been an FO, but it’s at least 3 years!
- This yarn wasn’t quite right for the pattern (too much acrylic so it didn’t block out enough), but it’s what I had in my stash.
- From what I remember it was a good knit!
- The colour in these photos is way off – it’s much less pink in real life (the closest is the one below).