Explanations for my extended absence below but I just wanted to say hi first!
This week’s “Ten on Tuesday” topic was “10 cars you’ve owned”. I don’t drive, never had, and I don’t think I’ve even owned ten toy cars, so I’ve decided to just riff!
So, here we go.
10 things I’ve been doing instead of blogging:
- Make a lot of chutney. A lot. A lot. Seriously. Anyone want some chutney?
:whispers: so much chutney.
- Also a lot of jam.
- So. many. runner. beans.
- And courgettes.
- Also secret knitting (1 thing I can show you in November, one in January and the third in March!!)
- Spinning fibre into pretty yarn!
- Getting a weird bug that made me lose 4 kg of weight in 2 weeks. Effective form of weight-loss, but not really recommended!
- Caring duties.
- Enjoying a rather lovely summer and early autumn (yes, I know it’s only autumn today, shuddup!)
- Catching up with some older TV programmes (thank you Netflix*) while knitting secret stuff and spinning not-secret stuff!
And to make up for all of the WORDS today, come back tomorrow for a Wordless Wednesday. Well, that’s the plan. Maybe it’ll be another two months!
Come for the knitting, stay for the infrequent and random posts! 😀