Pattern: Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier
Yarn: Drops Alpaca fingering/4-ply weight pure alpaca yarn. Unknown amount used. Purchased in Purl City Yarns in January 2012 as a birthday present to myself. 3.5 mm circular (probably)
- another one from the archives!
- I’m afraid the notes for this project are somewhere. I do not know where this somewhere is!
- I really enjoyed making this cardigan and although the last few rows are long, I don’t remember it being a chore.
- Sorry for the lack of modelled shots; I took these photos in October 2012, when I was still quite ill and as a consequence, none of them look very good.
- It’s extremely warm and very comfortable. It’s also grown a little since I finished it due to the alpaca basically dragging itself down! This hasn’t been a problem so far, but I will keep you posted if that changes.