10 Things For Which You Are Thankful.
Although we don’t have Thanksgiving of any kind here on the sceptred isle, I thought I could join in with this week’s Ten on Tuesday.
- The British Weather. We may moan about it a lot, but very rarely are two consecutive days the same. And my brother, now residing in north Kentucky, misses the rain!
- The internet. Without it, I wouldn’t have discovered you (yes you!), and some nice people as well 😉 Thank you Al Gore! (joke, obv.)
- The NHS (this is not the place for political wank, so don’t start)
- A roof over my head and plentiful food to eat
- A fairly decent (and fairly safe) local public transportation system
- Not living in an active war zone (my heart aches for those who do, especially those places not deemed “sexy” enough for news coverage which are usually in Africa).
- What good health I do have (sight, hearing, mostly good manual dexterity) which allows be to participate in my hobbies
- My mum’s almost endless patience
- Basset’s Licorice Allsorts.
- Grumpy Cat