Been a while since I’ve done one of these. Let’s give it a whirl!
10 Things On Your Mind Right Now.
- My susceptibility to viruses and infections. I’m tired and fed-up with being ill all the time.
- Giftmas knitting/crafting/baking – will I get everything done in time? Probable outcome; unlikely!
- Related to 2; will I manage to finish my mum’s cardigan for NaKniSweMo?
- Will I ever see my brother again now he’s emigrated?
- I’d wanted to go into Manchester before Christmas/new year but it doesn’t seem likely. I’m upset about that, but not as upset as I’d thought I’d be.
- I’m trying to learn to be accepting of situations which I have no control over.
- Will I ever have a consistently clean and tidy habitat or am I destined to be ruled by clutter? (this is also related to no. 1)
- Wishing I could be more selfish and do more things for myself instead of others.
- I wasn’t warming to series 2 of Homeland until the most recent episode. It just got very good again.
- I’m missing being able to watch/listen to my favourite things; horror, suspense, sci-fi, and fantasy fiction and science/history documentaries because some aspects of all of these things trigger panic in me now.
And to thank you for reading this far, here’s some progress on the SKA Mystery Socks;
And the WoollyWormhead hat;