Yarn and needles: Dark Yarn‘s Charybdis Sock (75% Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Gold Metallic 430 yards / 100 grams – 85 g used) in Robot Unicorn Attack v1. Knit Picks Frankenwood 2.25 mm d.p.n.s.
Size(s): Large to fit 9″/23 cm long and 9″/23 cm diameter foot. Leg height approx. 7″/18 cm.
Dates: 3rd June – 4th July 2012
- Sock Knitters Anonymous June 2012 Challenge: Designer Anne Campbell (skajun12)
- Long Tail Cast on over 2 needles
- 2/2 rib in cuff
- about 7” leg height
- I love this yarn more than words can express. It’s a party in merino-form. Also, there are gold sparkles.
- Reverse stocking stitch gusset (one of the options in the pattern)
- It was the first time I’d come across this style of heel and I really like it. It fits me well and I like how you knit in the round all the way, apart from the heel turn on the sole.