Yarn and needles: Regia Mini Ringel in Rio (5271)! Fingering-weight wool/nylon. Approx. 90g/410 yds used. 2.25mm circular for magic loop
Dates: 20th June-1st December 2010
- Cast on toe-up using Judy’s Magic cast on. Increased to 72 sts and adjusted stitch pattern accordingly
- Replaced yarn overs with simple M1 lifted increase.
- Stocking stitch short row heel over half foot stitches plus 6 stitches.
- K1/P1 ribbing worked in pattern by alternating M1 and M1P increases and keeping SSK/K2tog decreases.
- First sock took just over 2 weeks to knit and the second just over 1 week. The gap from the first to the second was me not working on them!
One word: love