Pattern: Peter Pan Slippers by Gabriela Ordenes [My Ravelry Project Page]
Yarn: Sirdar Cossack Chunky. Colour 086 – a black/midnight blue with rainbow flecks of colour. Acrylic/wool/viscose mix. 130 m/147 yds per 100g. 115 g used (approx. 150 m/164 yds)
Hook(s): 6 mm plastic hook
Dates: 15th-18th of January 2010
- I think these are my first non-washcloth, non-granny square crocheted finished object.
- I’m sure a more experience person could have knocked these out in less time, but a more experienced person would not have made the second slipper into a triangle instead of a square. It’s OK, I’m laughing now.
- The pattern, despite it’s brevity, is not easy. The author is not a native English-speaker and I think some things have been lost in translation. With pattern and diagram [DELETED LINK AT REQUEST OF DESIGNER] in hand, though, I made it through.
- I wouldn’t recommend this to a complete beginner since you sort of have to know what you’re going to stick where and what it’s suppose to look like.
- But look how freakin’ cute! 😀