I’m channelling my inner Diva for these photos!
Pattern: Endless Knitted Cardi Shawl by Jennifer Hansen for Stitch Diva [My Ravelry Project Page]
Yarn: Mystical Creation Yarns Cotton Rayon Sport in Copper Desert colour (1400 yds per 1lb). Used all but about 10-15 g, meaning my yardage is about1370 yds/1250 m (see notes for more details).
Sizes (To fit/Actual): 1X to fit 42″ bust (very loose-fitting so actual size is arbitrary)
Needles and knitting style: 4 mm and 4.5 mm circulars plus one 5.5 mm straight for cast off. Combination style throughout.
Dates: 25th of August to 17th of September 2009
- Yarn substitution of sport for DK-weight so used larger needle size to get gauge and to obtain the right amount of drape.
- Made the single-colour, “sleeveless” version.
- I seem to have used more yarn than prescribed, but if my logic circuits are working correctly that will be because of my use of a thinner yarn.
- Really simple pattern that makes you think; “why didn’t I come up with that?”. But I didn’t and Ms. Hansen did, and there you have it!
- To see more photographs either view my project page on Ravelry or on Flickr.