I’m a little out of it because my hip’s decided to hate me. To be fair, I was reaching for a cup on a shelf and twisted but it shouldn’t have lead to this
That would be a cortisone injection directly into my hip muscle. If you think “well, that must have hurt” you’d be right!
Well, on to the Works In Progress:
1. The “Leprechaun” sweaters are motoring along, but they just look like the one I photographed only less finished!
2. Gusset Heel Basic Sock
3. Goddessknits Anniversary Mystery Shawl 09 (GKAMS09)
I started this three times before I got it right and I’ve already made a mistake design choice as to where I put the dividing stitches, but here I am at half way through clue 1
My goals for the next week are:
- Finish as many of the sweater ornaments as I can and start planning the little hangers that go with them
- Complete clue 1 of the GKAMS09 and start clue 2 when it’s released
- Complete the first Gusset Heel sock and cast of for the second (try and complete the toe)
Small admin note: I’m trying WordPress’ own photo hosting for this post. Do the photos load faster than with Flickr? Do you like the fact you can enlarge the photos without having to go to Flickr? Do you prefer Flickr-hosted photos because you can comment or “favourite” them? Had you noticed/do you care?