1. I made this little sweater for an ornament swap (well, it’s a prototype because one sleeve is longer than the other, so I’m keeping it) – I need to make 5 more.
Dice are for scale.
2. I’m slogging along on the Gusset Heel Basic Sock (and the yarn is still happy to be plain stocking stitch)
3. I’m really enjoying this bit of Project Spectrum – it’s East with subcategories of Air and Wood so I’m taking lots of photos of trees and clouds
4. I’ve rewound the Colourmart yarn ready for the Anniversary Shawl starting on Saturday (although I may be busy wrapping presents and baking a cake for my dad’s birthday)
5. I wrote a cheque (check) for the first time in two years. And I posted it in an actual postbox. I’m surprised I remembered how to do either of those things!
6. Lancashire cricket club keep winning matches. I’m not used to this – it’s unnerving
7. I’m overwhelmed by the positive response to the Candlelight Kimono – thank you so much! There is already an errata, but you probably knew that!
8. And just so I can finish on my favourite number, see you next time! 😀