- On a cold, wet, windy day, jeans are not a good idea, and no matter how fat your thighs are they won’t keep you insulated.
- This Vlad-the-Implaer hat may be the coolest thing ever created, but you will not attempt to make it. You hear me?
- A lot of people (including men!) think that electric blue hair is cool. Remember this.
- You will learn to cope when you have to, becuase sometimes you not wigging out is just what your mum needs.
- Waiting for the perfect shawl pin is worth it!
- Sometimes, the internet can be awesome (e.g. Magknits designers doing all they can to make their patterns available a.s.a.p.)
- People love free stuff (just look at those stats from Ravelry! The giant pink bars are for the Elodea socks pattern.)
- There is no such thing as too much lace-weight yarn.
- Knit Picks Harmony wood double pointed needles look sooooooo pretty. I am about to cave-in.
- Freshly-applied blue hair dye bleeds a lot. It also dyes stuff. Like fingernails, skin, rubber gloves and the shower head. Oops!
- "The Big Bang Theory" is surprisingly funny. And it has in-jokes for geeks!
- I like lists.
Powered by Qumana