I seem to be having a real problem with project fidelity at the moment.
Lets have a review of what is currently on the needles (active and inactive):
- Little Mum’s Socks in Regia Silk
- Boudica Socks for me
- Camo flip-top mittens for my mum
- Jessica sleeveless top in Cotton Angora for me
- The modular tank/vest/waistcoat for me
- The Mystery Stole for me
- The Mystery Shawl from 2005 for me
And now we can add…
The Sesame cardigan from the August 2005 issue of Magknits.
I’m knitting it in the yarn-formally-known-as-Klaralund.
I love the simplicity of the lines and the overall design of the cardigan, but I can’t leave well alone!
For a start, I’m following a smaller size to compensate for the larger gauge (18 sts instead of 22 sts to 4″) and I’ll be changing some of the shaping. I’ll share those details as and when I get there.
In closing – don’t forget the contest! Here are the preliminary results from those votes cast so far.
- Monkey sock in pink Cotton Fun, or
- Mashup Madness in Opal Uni Purple, or
- MM in Orange, or
- Child’s First Sock in Shell Pattern in Opal Uni Purple, or
- CFS in Orange.
- Other (thanks Janine for making me introduce a new category!)
Next time, the saga of the little iPod Nano that wouldn’t (switch on, that is).