And a little bored.
1. FIRST NAME? Amy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my maternal great-grandmother
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I nearly cried today and I properly cried last week
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only when I use a fountain pen – ball points make my handwriting look like a dyslexic spider with seven broken legs.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Quorn Turkey and Stuffing slices (not meat, but, ya know)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I don’t think I’m a very nice person. I’m snippy and stuck-up.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Er .. this blog?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. I’m not a Kiwi (As in someone from New Zealand, not the fruit. Or the brid)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit ‘n’ Fibre (or generic equivalent)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Always
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t have survived the past three years.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
14. SHOE SIZE? UK size 6.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My depression (Ironic, isn’t it?)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandad.
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Bourbon biscuits (no alcohol in them)
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black, black and grey socks.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Organic vegetable stew with cheese on toast
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? “The Flame of New Orleans” film and nextdoor’s arguments (again).
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A swirly one with purple and red.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh strawberries
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A lovely lady from Lakeland Limited
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their height (I’m weird)
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Given that I nicked it from several sources, I’d go with “Yes!”
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Coffee
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Cricket
29. EYE COLOUR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Weird
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No – reading glasses only
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Really good, authentic, Italian food or Chinese.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies – romances are for wimps!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer (my joints hurt less!)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs – having studied infections diseases for the past two years you’ll be lucky if you get a handshake!
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Ideally – baked Alaska. Realistically – a couple of squares of Green & Blacks chocolate!
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? Left, right and middle – I spread out!
39. IF YOU DIDN’T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? Wow, how to make someone feel inadequent in one easy lesson. NEXT!!
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Grey fabric and a squishy gel wrist rest
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Planet Earth
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The tiny “tinking” noises you get when ropes hit the masts on boats in the harbour of Barmouth, in North Wales. That’s a bit specific, isn’t it?
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Malta
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can do impressions of impressionists doing impressions of famous people.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cheshire
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No-one, I nicked it.
My contribution to the Craftster Hogfather Swap:
Technorati tags: yarn; knitting;